We were somewhat apprehensive about…
We were somewhat apprehensive about buying the scooter from the start when they handed us one good key and one broken key. I asked if they could get us a replacement, and they said it was impossible. The second red flag was not being able to see out our mirrors, as they had been installed incorrectly and pointed almost upwards. (There was no way to adjust them without breaking them). The scooter ran fine until the key broke off inside. They said they wouldn't do anything to get us a replacement even though they only gave us one key. When we bought the scooter, I specifically asked, "So if we lose the key, or it breaks off like the first one, what do we do?" They said, "Oh, don't worry about that. We'll take care of you." Anyways, I have felt fortunate to have a scooter that hasn't needed extensive repairs in the past year because I know I wouldn't take it to them to get repaired, even though it's under warranty. I feel like they are very proud of their BBB rating, but they are obviously more interested in making a sale than in taking care of customers. I don't think I'd buy from them again and feel they are somewhat dishonest and hold over your head the fact that if something goes wrong, you can't do anything about it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home