Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Recent Reviews for Less Stress Auto & Powersports

  • 1 stars

    I bought a scooter from them in 2008

    Provided byYP.com
  • I bought a scooter from them in 2008, i have had a major problem happen with my scooter every year since than. now given some of it could be my fault. How ever this past summer I had some problems and took it to them to get it fixed the first time it seemed they fixed the problem but a couple weeks later the problem reoccurred. I took it back to them to get it fixed they stated it would take 5-7 days to have it fixed, well 7 weeks later after calling them repeatedly and them telling me it would only be a couple more days, I got my scooter back. 1 week later same problems occurred and i took it back and it has been another 8 weeks and i still dont have it back after calling them multiple times. These guys are a pain, take it to scooter lounge in orem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home