Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Still have one pit bike. I gave one away... it is broke It got laid on its side and now it will not work.

Just buy a real bike.


Less Stress Powersports


I have two Coolster Pit Bikes from Less Stress Powersports for sale less than three hours on them $1,350
One works-for now. One broken.
No worry Less Stress Powersports Returns says:STORE TERMS SHIPPING, RETURNS, REFUNDS PAGE:Return Policies Less Stress Powersports is dedicated to customer satisfaction. If your purchase does not fulfill your needs for any reason, you can return your item for an exchange or refund. Simply contact our store to receive instructions on returning your purchase.


This is not what they will do. They will say you have a three day Exchange policy.

When you say you did not get a three day policy… they will send you a blank one and say this is it!
See: http://lessstresspowersports.com/cart/index.php?main_page=shippinginfo

They will not return the broken bikes. The bikes I bought have less than three hours on them.

If you have had any problems with Less Stress Powersports or Less Stress Auto, Inc please let know.
From what I can find, if you make a big stink he will help yo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home